Step by Step plan for a Cute COVID-Proof Girl’s Birthday Party
Although it looks like COVID vaccines will be readily available to everyone who wants one soon, we still really don’t know how long the vaccine roll-out will take, how long face masks and physical distancing will be necessary, or how long COVID testing will continue to be a regular part of our daily lives. Either way, life still goes on. Life’s milestones still take place. And birthdays don’t wait.
And there’s no reason for the birthday fun to wait either.
Luckily, there are plenty of ways to celebrate the special little girl in your life while also remaining health conscious. Whether you choose to have a small party just for the immediate family, a digital gathering, or a small intimate circle of friends, an enchanting birthday celebration can still happen! In this article we will focus on a step by step party plan for celebrating with a small intimate circle of friends:
- First, using one of your dining room chairs, create a beautiful throne for the birthday girl! Be sure to go all out with balloons, draped fabric, ribbons, bows, and other fancy decorations in all or her favorite colors.
- When it’s time for the celebration, have your guests enter one at a time, handing them a cute bag with party favors – includes hand sanitizer in a cute decorated bottle for immediate use – party noisemakers, confetti, a cupcake in a jar from Gina’s Cuisine Cupcakes, and perhaps a fun gift certificate.
- After they’ve arrived, have each attendee place the birthday girl’s gift on the floor (or pre decorated table) next to her throne as they shuffle in, one group at a time.
- Now it’s time for your guests to sit at the tables you’ve designated for them and decorated with cute calligraphy name tags – a beautiful way to create distance with style. You can also decorate each table as fancy as you like – having no more than 5 or 6 tables with 3 or 4 people who are related to each other at each one. This should bring enough people together to have a great bash, but also keep your guests feeling connected while sufficiently spread out.
- Next, have everyone stand up and get ready to whoop it up for the birthday girl as you play a festive song on your Spotify list. Folks can sing, dance, blow their noisemakers, throw confetti, and cheer as the birthday girl enters and takes her throne in her special party outfit – and of course, her tiara.
- Once the special girl takes her throne, it would be a great time for guests to stand up at their tables one by one, and speak positive wishes, blessings, and affirmations to her for her “new year”.
- Now we can’t forget the cake and ice cream! Suggestion: keep it simple and safe by giving each guest a cupcake and a prepackaged 6 ounce ice cream serving. Have one (and only one) person place a tray of these goodies on each table. http://Janhttps://ginascuisinecupcakes.com/product/January-special-of-the-month/2021)
- Because you will be doing individual servings, you will want to make sure that the birthday girl’s presentation is extra nice. Consider sparklers and other fancy candles for added pizzazz on her cupcake. Really go all out.
- Don’t forget to sing Happy Birthday and have the birthday girl make a wish!
- Once the candles have been blown out and everyone gets to chat it up while enjoying their goodies, it’s gift opening time. With the gifts right next to the throne, it makes it easy to open them and read the cards out loud and enjoy the moment. – Be sure to take lots of pictures!
- And voila! You’ve had a beautiful, special, loving, impactful birthday gathering that has hopefully been stress free. The party should be complete in no more than one or two hours.
- The guest’s already have their party favors and can now say their goodbyes and everyone should feel satisfied and complete.
If you do use any of these intimate party gathering suggestions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share your experience with our cupcake crew.